Sunday, June 28, 2009

Paris!

I just got back to London from Paris and I am exhausted! We were there from Friday to Sunday and tried to pack as much into that time as possible and we saw just about everything. We saw the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Jim Morrison's grave, did a boat tour, bus tour, and best of all the Lourve! It was phenomenal but my camera died halfway through and I forgot a charger so I will have to get some pictures from someone else too.

We also took some time out to eat some of the best food that I could have ever imagined! Everything there was good and most of the people spoke English which was a lifesaver. The trip was great and I will try to keep everyone more updated!

2 comments:

  1. great to hear about those Paris adventures! I'm sure it was an awesome experience...How are the classes?
    love you,
    aunt samee & uncle steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you lady bug! I'll check out your face book. You could add pics here too you know!

    Love you bunchdes!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete