Saturday, June 20, 2009

Real London

Ok so maybe I didn't land the plane but that was a real picture from the real plane that we flew in on. I thought that it was a great experience and super fun. I think that it was a great way to start the trip off.

Since we got here we have been taking little tours of the city and we have seen A LOT so far. Tomorrow we are taking a trip to some castles and I will keep you posted on how that goes. We went to some local spots last night and tonight we ended up in the Soho district and that is an experience. There were all kinds of people there and it was packed the whole way through. It is way more fun than the places directly around where we are staying but the places near us are great too.

I will keep you posted on future events.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all is well and I'll talk to you today! I know your having a great time.

    love you!
    mom

    ReplyDelete