Tuesday, June 16, 2009

loose ends


The big day of departure is only two days away! I have started packing all of the stuff that I will need and trying to figure out what I can leave. There are some last minute errands that I need to run before I head out and I will hopefully be able to get all of those out of the way today.

Some people seem concerned about my idea of not having a phone while I am over there and I might get one. I had my phone unlocked so I might buy a SIM card there and have it just in case of emergencies. There was also a mention of Skype earlier so if anyone knows about that please let me know what you think.

Happy belated birthday Mom!!! Sorry it took me too long to post it on here.

5 comments:

  1. thanks sweetie! I commented before - don't know what happened. I can keep in touch with you phone or not - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget a jacket and umbrella. Do you have wellies? When you pack them.. just stick stuff in the boot so they don't take up much room. It rains non stop there... I think. I haven't been. I've read alot of books though.

    Have fun!!!!!! PS- I think you should get backtogether with Josh before I come home for thanksgiving. No pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you implying that I am the one worried about you without the phone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary,
    I feel positive that you got treated fairly well anyway at the Horseradish Grill but I am not sure. And I have a raincoat but I don't have any boots. I understand that summers are fairly dry though.
    Mom,
    You are not the only one and I don't know yet if I will get a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I am trying this again. Don't worry with a phone - this is your adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete