Monday, June 8, 2009

Time to start packing?


So this weekend there was no countdown on my email and I almost forgot that I was leaving soon. Thank goodness that it resumed this morning because I might have otherwise missed the plane. Now that the trip is getting closer they are getting filled with other things that are way more interesting than the countdown. Mom sent me this website that made it possible for me to do yoga while I am on the plane and also a website that lets you pop bubble wrap while you are on the computer. I know, I know, virtual bubble wrap popping doesn't sound all that fun but is right until you get to the end and you can't get all of them to pop because there is air flowing from one bubble to the next one just like in real life!!

I am really excited about the trip overall though. I think that it will be a great experience and I am sure that I am going to have a lot of fun. Now that I know that the plane ride will be fun too, there is nothing to worry about...except the packing? How early are you supposed to start packing for a five week trip? I feel certain that everything that I am going to need while I am over there is something that I am going to need while I am here. Well if anyone has helpful advice for me it will be much appreciated. Thank you and goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. At least I gave you a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.airplaneyoga.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=1c39220c492ad9a9c86e56e96aafeee9&prevstart=12

    ReplyDelete