Monday, June 1, 2009

Old and New Concerns


I signed up for this trip around October of last year with my biggest concern being weather or not I could find someone that would be able to watch my dog for 5 whole weeks. I feel like that is kind of a big commitment for someone even if he is a really low maintenance dog. Now, I have people fighting about who will be able to take care of him and I have become more concerned with whether or not everyone will get enough time with him. While some people will tell you that he is spoiled, I just say that he is loved.

Everyone that knows about the trip is doing what they can to help me which I really appreciate. It means a lot that people are concerned about what is going on and also what my plans will be while I am there. I have been told that I need to keep up with my blog so that people can keep tabs and not worry about me and I will certainly try hard. I plan to take full advantage of the trip and make the best of it because it is a great opportunity. I hope to be able to tell everyone what they want to know and show them pictures and have detailed descriptions of all the things that they want to see.

I feel like as it gets closer to the time to leave people start talking about it a lot more. I don't worry about things until people keep asking me about them and then my worrying begins but I know that I will have a fabulous trip. I am really excited and I hope that I am able to keep everyone in the know with everything that is going on while I am there. It will be a 15 hour plane ride with no layover and I will not be communicating during that time but I will try to post something as soon as I get there.

Just in case I don't say it enough, I appreciate that everyone is being so supportive and that you are all just as excited as I am about the trip!

3 comments:

  1. That dog is still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't pick on the dog girls! Want him to come Thursday with Lauren?

    ReplyDelete