Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane!


So it is official that I am leaving today. I am trying to finish some last minute things and then Grandma is taking me to the airport! Woo!

If there is one thing that I have been told, it is that I must take a lot of pictures and I promise that I will. I will try to not be my usual self and carry my camera around and not use it but I will seriously take pictures.

My flight leaves at 9:15 PM so I will not be answering any calls after that so if you want to get in touch with me you should do it before then. The flight is somewhere between 5 and 15 hours from what I have heard and I understand that is a big difference but I don't know when I will be able to get the word out that I have landed.

Soon you will all have some fabulous pictures (hopefully) from me!

5 comments:

  1. I thought you were leaving today (Thursday)--not yesterday (Wednesday)! I feel dumb. I will send you an email-- love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Lauren. Have a safe and WONDERFUL time in London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren is at the airport waiting to get on that plane and take it out of here for her next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the plane! They are taking off and she asked me to send the email ya'll! Wish her enjoyment on her trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - You must be very busy having fun - that is great - your Grandad got your post card and was so excited he showed everyone !! Your Dad said he missed an email from you so I will send you my new email which I check more often than your Dad - the wireless at our house is down but we are working on a solution and I will pull your site up for your Dad in a day or so ... lol dlp

    ReplyDelete