Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Peter Pan


Tonight is the night that we get to experience the magic of Peter Pan at Kensington gardens and I think there are about thirty girls from the trip going. That could get pretty interesting. Tomorrow I am going on a field trip with one of my classes to go and see the tower of London and that will be the second time this week that I have seen it but it is pretty fun so I don't mind. After the tower, we get to go and stand at The Globe and watch Romeo & Juliet. We will be standing for three hours unfortunatly but it will be worth it. I also heard that it will be raining but considering the heat that has been here and the fact that none of the buildings have air conditioning, I think that it will be a nice change of pace.

3 comments:

  1. Yee Haw! Glad to see an update. Look at Mary's. She updates her's all the time

    http://www.maryleadickenson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI - I have never played on a blog before ... totally cool!! I am glad you are having a great time and envy you big time .... Your Dad is going to be so happy to be in contact - I am sure I don't have to tell you ... he worries. I will pull this up for him tonight - lol Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The Globe theater---and the Tower of London--just stuff I've read about and it's coming to life for you! Sounds like you're having a truly amazing experience--we're so glad.
    Also glad Debbie found your blog--I told your Dad that you were okay after I read about Paris!
    Love,
    Samee

    ReplyDelete