Thursday, July 2, 2009

Reviews


The past two days have been awesome. Last night I went and saw Peter Pan with a group of 23 other people that I knew somehow and it was wonderful. I was a little upset that they could not actually make them fly but that is alright. When we walked into a building that looked like a tent I was a little upset but it was great. There was a screen that fully circled the top of the building and it used effects that made it look pretty convincing that they were flying. There were also a lot of trap doors in the stage so the characters would just disappear off the stage. It was a pretty good representation I thought.

Today we went to the Globe theater and I would say that is something that everyone should do but I think that everyone should buy the seats and not the floor tickets. Three hours is a long time to stand up. It is this building that everyone is familiar with and when you are in there it is like you are a part of history I guess. I think that might be my favorite part of the trip so far. The actors were so interactive that I am not sure that I could have been more involved if I were in the play.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Babe, sounds like you're having a great time! Now tht I know how I'll keep checking in to see what new adventures you're having.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete