Thursday, July 16, 2009

Scotland




So the past couple of weeks that I have not been updating the blog have been a little crazy. Last weekend I went to Edinburgh, Scotland and it was beautiful. I think that I liked the countryside more than I liked the city. From the hostel where we stayed we could see the ocean from the downstairs patio. We also found this little restaurant that was about a fifteen minute walk from the hostel that had to be one of the most scenic routes that we could have possibly taken. There were eight people that I knew from the study abroad group that shared this one private room and it was only ten pounds a night.

When we got back to London it was another Lauren's birthday and we had to go and celebrate that on Sunday and Monday. Neither of which were late nights but I think after the cold weather in Scotland I should have slept the whole time. I have been a little under the weather for the past couple of days and I am trying to fight through this little cold that I have developed. I am getting better and will be much better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment